Our accredited conveners for the water sector have exceptional skills and experience that enable them to support boards and their organisations to build their governance capability.
• MBA (Major in Governance & Ethics)
• Graduate AICD
• Grad Dip Impact Leadership
• Grad Dip Community Health
• Registered Nurse
• Registered Coach and Mentor
Fi is a governance specialist, disruptive innovator and successful entrepreneur, with 30 years leadership experience. In particular Fi has an absolute passion for working with rural and regional boards and creating solutions for enabling them to access what they need to be effective in their governing roles.
She is the founding director of the award winning, Governance Evaluator - Australia’s preeminent cloud based platform for board’s governance evaluation and capability building requirements. The platform gives board’s easy access to quality sector specific content, support services and resources, trending, benchmarking and governance insights.
Fi has vast experience and expertise in facilitating boards through their evaluation and capability building processes. More recently Fi has developed the accreditation process for Independent Convenors of the Governance Evaluator and has now trained many convenors who are experts in their relevant sectors. Fi is a transformational leader in her current and past chair and director roles, as well as her roles as a Founding Director, CEO and Executive Manager.
• Executive Program Strategy and Organisations – Stanford University USA
• Masters of Business Administration (Strategy and Organisational Development) Melbourne Business School
• Professional Development Certificate in Executive Coaching, Institute of Coaching and Consulting Psychology
• Action Learning Coach - World Institute for Action Learning
• Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
• Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
Ivana is a skilled facilitator who has worked extensively with Boards working on strategy and completing Board reviews. Ivana is able to develop strong relationships which are an excellent foundation for robust conversations on performance. In the past 15 years Ivana has worked with the Boards of Museum Victoria, National Gallery of Victoria, Australian Centre for the Moving Image, Melbourne Water, Grampians Wimmera Mallee Water, South Gippsland Water, and Wannon Water.